Monday, May 25, 2015

Tomorrow is the day! Also packing. And packing. And packing.

Tomorrow is the day that I get to start this incredible journey. It's a little surreal, but I guess I'm delaying the inevitable by making every single project take as long as possible. My packing process has been going on for three days now. Every time I've sat down to do it, I immediately think of something else that I should be doing. For example, I had to make my bed before I could start packing. I never make my bed. I'm not dragging my feet, but the whole build-up into this trip is making me hyper aware of every single thing. I cleaned out my car that we are driving to Kansas City which was a necessity. I even stopped while typing this post to clean my water bottle. I think I'm just excited, and I don't want to forget anything. While this has caused the last three days to drag on longer than any three days have ever dragged before, I leave tomorrow. Am I ready? Not quite; I need to finish packing!

No comments:

Post a Comment